Friday, May 6, 2011

Sam Claflin Confirms His In ‘Snow White and The Huntsman’ role and Feels “Lucky” & “Excited” To Be Kristen’s Prince


When MTV caught up with Claflin and his “Pirates” co-star Astrid Berges-Frisbey recently, they asked the young actor about working with Stewart.
“I’m very excited,” he said. “I’m a big fan of her work. I’m truly sort of flabbergasted — that’s a good word, I love that.” “She’s lucky,” Berges-Frisbey chimed in about Claflin. “No, I’m very lucky,” Claflin said with a smile. “Very, very lucky.” “They are really lucky [to have him],” Berges-Frisbey continued. “Because Sam is such a good actor and such a good partner. He’s really generous.”

“I’m just looking forward to getting my teeth into something new as well,” Claflin said. “I’ve never had so much fun [as I did] doing ['Pirates'], working with Astrid and all the other actors. Being able to get my teeth into something new is something I’m really looking forward to.”

Clafin also told JustJared.com “I’m on board to do Snow White [and the Huntsman],” Sam Claflin confirmed to JustJared.com Friday (May 6) while promoting his other film, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

“I’m excited to work with Kristen,” the 24-year-old British actor, who’ll be playing her love interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment