Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Twitter time with Chris Weitz - 3/8/11

Chris Pictures, Images and Photos

Q: @LMCullen @chrisweitz BTW the fandom LOVES Edward's "Sex Walk" in NM, when he arrives at the beginning. Does Rob walk like that in real life? LOL
A: No, I had to teach him. Off camera I was saying "Yeah, work it girl, own it -- own it" and then we removed my voice

Q: @apr675 @chrisweitz Favorite line from the movie?
A: Yeah, action, adrenaline... that's my thing" -- KS improv

Q: @THoffman06 @chrisweitz Best behind the scenes quote...GO
A: Your son has huge eyeballs" -- Rob of my son Sebastian

Q: @LivingWEdward @chrisweitz Did you have to treat Rob's eyebrows like they were their own character? Were they hard to work with?
A: The left one wants more pay than the right one.

Q: @lilopopsicle @chrisweitz is kristen nicer in person than she makes out to be?
A: I don't agree with the press consensus that she makes out to be mean, but she's great

Q: @micksim @chrisweitz One thing I always wondered... Why is Edward so damn emo at the beginning of NM? Before the Jasper thing??
A: He senses the end coming. Also, Rob's new contact lenses hurt.

Q: @BadrieAli your mission to make robert pattinson get a twitter account, what do you think will be your success rate out of 100%”
A: -100

Q: @StewsOzBird @chrisweitz if you could change Alice's vision of VampBella in NM, how would it have looked? Different clothes? No slo-mo?
A: Shot 1: Aloce's eyes in Aro's eyes. Shot 2: Bella's (golden) eyes in Alice's eyes. back to Aro's eyes. Done.

Q: @misskrista18 @chrisweitz what happens to all of the stuff we know u filmed for NM(like Alice talkin bout the cake at the bday party) will we ever see it?
A: dunno... Depends if they want to make more money with like the "super platinum megafan edition III" or something. Actually I wrote a line for Alice that went, "well, we could eat it, but we'd have to vomit it out later", which seemed to encourage bulimia. Bad.

Q: @TropicNebula @chrisweitz can I ask u why did u leave out the flight home from Italy and edwards Speech towards the end ?
A: Well, this stuff always xcmes down to a sense of pace and whether the film moves well. Course some would be happy with a 10 hour version..

Q: @tinkrbe1l3 @chrisweitz i LOVED the extended scene of Edward walking to the Volturi. he looks so devastated. sad it was cut :( it wld have added seconds.
A: It was a lovely shot, 96 frames per second, v. Fluid. Oh well.

Q: @sarahtasmin @chrisweitz seriously how big are (Rob)his hands? How many #pretzels could they hold if cupped together?
A: He has often held my tiny porcelain skinned hands in his and they are like pebbles in a vast ocean

Q: @RobsMrsRobinson @chrisweitz who's idea was it to have Bella fly on Virgin Airlines? lmao
A: they offeredbut I loved the innuendo

Q: @RachelPolner @chrisweitz why did you have Jacob go nuts at the cinema?only thing really against the book.loved it anyway.favorite by far.wish u did twilt
A: Sometimes compression of time from book to film is necessary... Also wanted to show he was potentially dangerous (to Mike

Q: @oropoesis @chrisweitz who was the biggest drama queen on the set of new moon!!
A: Me. I'm all like "I want my espresso from Starbuck's but he foam needs to be from CBTL!"

Q: @TelorLautner Hmm, RT @AlenaZatirakhin: @chrisweitz Describe Taylor Lautner five words, PLEASE )))
A: Fab. Honest, decent, kind, unpretentious.

Q: @SkylarLSpencer @chrisweitz I'm sorry if you've already covered this, but if not, can you address Edward's wonky nipple in NM? What was up with that?
A: It is complicated but has to do with the Mayan astronomical calendar.

Q: @julyfarnesi @chrisweitz you talk a lot about Rob. So tell us who is the best musician in the cast?
A: Me, I play a mean spoon

Q: @DanielleK975 @chrisweitz have u thought at all about how u r going 2 do the bella/birth scene?
A: No, because I don;t have to! But man is that gonna be weird. Maybe like the chestburster scene from Alien?

Q: @Melbobson @chrisweitz who would you play if you could ay any part, in any of the films and why?
A: I would love to lift Rob in the air by the neck like Daniel Cudmore did. No offense, Rob, but it must've been fun.

Q: @NatashaJK @chrisweitz what do you think of Jacob imprinting on Renesmee? Do you think Renesmee should also appear as a teenager in Breaking Dawn?
A: Natasha, I will be straight with you, it is odd. They asked me to come up with a bit of dialogue that would make it sound less weird..when Tyler's character imprints, and I said, "There is no way to make it less weird".

Q: @CrepMex @chrisweitz What is your son´s impression on New Moon?
A: He likes Taylor but is very frightened of wolves

Q: @charlie_5390 @chrisweitz do u think it's unfair that Rob, Kristen and Taylor are on bedsheets and pencil cases and stuff like that and your not?! :)
A: Yes, which is why I have made my own bedsteads wi me on them

Q: @kathycarrillo@chrisweitz did you pull any pranks on set?
A: Yes, I pulled a prank on all the cast, it was called New Moon

Q: @FPOnTheDL @chrisweitz Why don't you follow Twilight? Is it because you know it's Summit's janitor tweeting from there? LOL
A: Don't knock that guy. Summit;s lavatories are SPARKLING. Like a vampire in daylight.

Q: @JeenDPattz @chrisweitz It's difficult working with Robert Pattinson?
A: Trying to make that mug look good is HARD.

Q: @soccer_jude @chrisweitz If you had to pick, would you go wolf or sparkly vamp?
A: I mean, I'm on the record as being team Jacob, but if I had to choose? I'd be a superhot sparkly dude with some crazy ass power.

Q: @sweetlee_x @chrisweitz Was Stephanie on set? she make you change anything?
A: Stephenie came to set quite a bit. She did not make me change a thing... except my clothes, once a day.

Q: @PullMyDaisy2 @chrisweitz Did you guys swallow any bugs while filming out there in the forests of Canada? I saw pictures of you guys swatting bugs.
A: No, they were Canadian bugs so they apologized profusely

Q: @Mama_Cougar @chrisweitz FYI my fav New Moon line is "Shuuuuuuut up!" It's BRILLIANT. I was fist pumping. Were you?
A: Was that me shouting at the crew? I'm nicer than that, usually.

Q: @ash_1892 @chrisweitz Any goss on Rob you can dish ;D ;
A: Rob is secretly in love with me

Q: @Who_Cares42 @chrisweitz why was filming locations switched from Oregon, to Vancouver?
A: Money
(Haha! This was my question from my other Twitter account.)

Q: @Kristeffi @chrisweitz A movie was made out of Facebook. Do u think u can direct one for Twitter?
A: I'm working on it already. It's called "Tweetlight," and lit will have 140 characters. Snarf.

Q: @Small_4 @chrisweitz And you're secretly in love with Rob, right? Answer me to sleep well!
A: How dare you sir! I am secretly in love with Gran from the dream sequence.

Q: @sparkery @chrisweitz Did Steph M. ever mention if she was planning on finishing Midnight Sun?? Eh?
A: Yes, I was like, "What's up Steph," and she was like, "Meh, secretly planning to finish Midnight Sun." ;)

Q: @ash_1892 @chrisweitz Its all about rob :) ANY comments on Taylor :)
A: Taylor is a very very good chap. I was wondering why he didn't karate chop Kanye at the music thingies though

Q: @quietbluesky @chrisweitz With NM u r making people pick between Edward and Jacob you do more harm then good when in the end it was only Edward 4 Bella?
A: Yes... this was something I agonized over before taking the job... would I be hurting imaginary characters?

Q: @theamandahuck @chrisweitz In New Moon's deleted scenes there is one with a guy who crashes a on a motorcycle.. what was that all about? I have an idea. JW
A: It was about Laurent coming to town, but you thought it was bears or something... geez I forget

Q: @nessags_ @chrisweitz what do you think about @peterfacinelli ?
A: Fach is a natch. Seems calm on the surface, but I have seen him kill a man with mind.

Q: @Imcul we know he is did he write a song 4 u ???
A: I'm pretty sure that he wrote "All the Single Ladies" for Beyonce about me.

Q: @A_Bitten_Diva @chrisweitz Ok Chris. No bullshit. What is your favorite part of the Twilight Saga story? Why do you, if at all, love it?
A: Ok. I like Bella's grief. That's what it feels like to get dumped

Q: @Kstew_Boomm @chrisweitz did you get yourself the Team Edward / Team Jacob pillows
A: Biting them right now

Q: @Safiyaxo @chrisweitz What did Rob get you for Valentines day??
A: A diamond dreamcatcher in the design of the Cullen crest.

Q: @CalliopeBlabsDear @chrisweitz ... When did bella and alice change when they got italy? The plane? The airport? The car? And where was their layover?
A: They had layovers in Seatte, Frankfurt, and Rome, stopped in at the 1st class lounge for a cappucino and a shower (Bella)

Q: @Lovethepretty @chrisweitz So what was going through your head when you were in Japan with those girls with the buzzy fingers?
A: I was thinking I hope these girls aren;t secretly trained assassins


No comments:

Post a Comment